Hello Akselo, I hope you still remember about our agreement last meeting to do our project especially by using this blog (I really know if you are busy because we are fasting and will celebrate Idul Fitri and I do not want to disturb your holiday) but by this blog, I just wanna remind you about our homework, as we have agreed if the time in sending me your blog URL is on 11 August and the time when you should post your hortatory exposition text is on 14 August (but I still waiting for the students who haven't sent me blog URL)....
Our homework is stated on your handbook page 101 Activity 30 please write a short hortatory exposition. Choose the topic you like best.
1. Write a short hortatory exposition text (for about 100 words) with a good generic structure. Your text should contain thesis - arguments (at least 2) - recommendation.
2. Find an interesting topic. Write the outline (the main point of your paragraph).
3. Write the complete text.
4. Give comment to your friend's blog (at least two comment) so you will get two comment for your friends too. (one student will get two comment and get two comment from others)
No comments:
Post a Comment