Laman

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

ACC 3 Confirmation

In doing this ACC3 homework, you should confirm to me by giving me your reason, why you choose the song that have been rewritten in narration type. After doing this, I can review and score your writing.

Remember if the deadline is on November, 05, 2012
Thank you.

42 comments:

  1. Done, Reason: I just realized, that nothing in this world that never changes even just a bit. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK accepted. i hope the change is in good side

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. what is your reason aliyah? please tell me the reason. OK

      Delete
  3. reason : I love this song. A man die leaving his charitable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DONE !
    Reason :

    I like this song. Because, this song is about how to reach something we should work hard . :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. DONE IT.... :d
    My reason is because this song is cool, it makes me realize that nobody is perfect :d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, gotta little....nobody is perfect but we can try to be perfect as the way we are

      Delete
  6. Done :)
    Reason : Because this song is very inspiring !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, I accepted it, thank you....bye the way....inspiring in what way?

      Delete
  7. Done,!
    Reason: Because I like this video.
    Though I do not quite understand what the story is in this song. Stay on the track, we can take the meaning that we should not assume others are useless... he he :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you cumicumi (yourname is funny)...hmm let me try to guess it...

      Delete
  8. DONE :))
    I love this song, because the rhythm is very interesting ~~!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. because of rhythm? hmmm it makes me curiosity to find out how the genre of rhythm that you like...
      thank you

      Delete
  9. DONE
    I really love this song. I just want everyone knows about the content of the song. "we have to be our self and just do as good as we can!!" that's all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. be yourself right? OK I agree with you mei...
      thank you

      Delete
  10. DONE~
    I chose this song because it really suits (?) on me :D
    And I think I am really into the song (ˇ▼ˇ)V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. suits on you? suits in what way? hmmmm....let me try to guess what kind of song...

      Delete
    2. suits with my heart :3

      Delete
  11. Done °\(^▼^)/°
    I chose this song because there is deep meaning "everything we see, not necessarily same as fact"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. OK,accepted Rose, its true if we can't judge the book from the cover..

      Delete
  12. Done :D
    My reason to choose this song because it really easy to listening and I liked it, and the song is not hard to make the song be a story. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK accepted Jonathan...by doing this, i hope that you can guess others...and let me to guess yours....
      thank you

      Delete
  13. DONE / SAMPUN / UWIS / SCHON / UDAH / ETC.
    reason : I like the title :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. DONE :)
    i choose this song cz it's interesting and for teenage girls, the journy of love is still long, there are many men out there that could be a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheh I think so saphira, I hope that our journey will be happy ending...

      Delete
    2. OK, it was accepted shapira, i hope that the journer will be happy ending...

      Delete
  16. DONE..
    This song is mellow.. so, I like it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. DONE
    i choose this song because easy listening,

    ReplyDelete
  18. DONE, ilke the song, because the song give me inspiraton.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. inspiration can be found by listening the music...hmmm me too wulan hehe

      Delete
  19. DONE, I choose the song because remind me when I'm in JHS... ^_-

    ReplyDelete
  20. Done,
    I chose the theme of the song because it fits with your heart and my feelings at the moment. little "MELOW". hha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so, it will be your soundtract of your life right

      Delete